03 January 2009

GO UTES!!!

Darin and I are both graduates of the U of U, so we were pleased as punch to see our Runnin' Utes win the Sugar Bowl. No, 'win' isn't really the correct term. How about 'CONQUER!' They slaughtered 4th ranked Alabama with a 31 to 17 win. Yay!!!

We also saw our nephew Dan up there on live television with his big 'Respect Us' (the U being big and RED) poster. He and his friends left soon after midnight on New Year's Day and drove straight through to get there for the game. He looked tired.

Go UTES!


(Wow! Two posts in one day, but I needed to remember to put this in, and I didn't want to overclutter the other post.)

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit it was a pretty awesome game! Though I would prefer to see Aggie blue....if only dreams came true...
    I love your blog. One day you will have to teach me the ins and outs!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vincents!!! I'm so glad you came back to the blogging world. I was so sad when you deleted your blog just as I joined the blogging world. You guys are just like family! Add my blog to your list. www.stephenassylum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete