01 January 2009

New Year, New Blog

About a year ago I launched the first of our family blogs. It failed miserably, mainly because so few of our family and friends knew much about this thing called blogging.

During that blog's death throes, I posted a notice stating that if ANYONE visited the blog they should leave a comment to let me know that my efforts were not in vain.

My efforts were in vain.

So that blog has been converted for a more useful purpose--an off-site storage site for my short stories--and I started a writer's blog, the link to which you can find in the sidebar.

Recently, however, I have discovered that several of my friends and family have finally taken the leap into the 21st century and keep active blogs.

YAY!!

So, here we go again!

Welcome to Yo Olde Vincent Vassalage!

5 comments:

  1. You are so clever. Your blog reflects your family perfectly. Russell said he really enjoyed spending time with your kids at Maryann's during the wedding festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just letting you know that I looked at your blog so you don't feel lonely!
    -The Bibbster (Taylor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't entered the blog world myself...even though I've been told to do it many times. But it's nice to be able to see what my cousins are up to. Good luck! I hope that it's fun none the less!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've discovered the world of Facebook to keep up with our older children, but this is the first blog I have visited. I have thought of doing this as a way of journal keeping, but then I think I won't put my real thoughts down if I know they will be OUT THERE for anyone to see. Nice family page.

    Lucy Bride

    ReplyDelete