07 January 2009

Spreading the Word

No. Not THAT word.

I like to spread the word about companies that I find extremely enjoyable to work with--that give good values, excellent service, and the products I want.

Today's company is Winkflash.com.

Winkflash is a photo printing company that works over the internet.

They offer:
Free membership
Free unlimited online photo storage
Free photo-shopping (somewhat limited, but you can crop and adjust color etc.)
Easy to use ordering system
SUPER cheap prices on printing (like 8 cents per 4X6, $1.59 for 8X10s)
Fast service--about a week for printing and shipping
Printing on high quality paper from the digital photos you choose

The only cost to you, EVER, is when you order prints.

We've been super impressed with Winkflash.

Find them at: www.winkflash.com

1 comment:

  1. I made a comment on your first post a few days ago but I think something went wrong as it never showed up. Here I am again though, checking out the family blog. Love your posts! They're interesting and clever.
    Purple potatoes - those pictures aren't remotely appetizing but they are fun! I'll bet Nate would love it if I served purple potatoes! I have used Winkflash. I also like Shutterfly. They're not as cheap but they have more options. And Picasa by Google, is a great photo editing package. It's free. Make sure you download version 3. That way you can make your photos exactly the way you want them before you upload them to a photo storage site. Then it doesn't matter if the site doesn't offer decent editing. Anyway, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete